Test your new product or part before taking it to production with a rapid prototype. Your prototype will allow you to test form and function while ensuring it has been designed appropriately for manufacturing.
We help our customers prototype their products during development and validation stages. Our service covers:
- PCB prototyping.
- Assembled PCB board prototyping.
- Flashing and programming microcontrollers.
- CNC machined aluminum parts.
- Fast molded plastic parts.
- 3D printed plastic parts.
Manufacturing and mass production:
Manufacturing in low volumes is an ideal solution for managing your inventory and testing the market before producing larger quantities. We can make 100,000+ parts fast.
We provide OEM service to manufacture, assemble and conduct test and validation in the following products:
- PCB board.
- Assembled PCBA board.
- Pre-programming and pre-flashing microcontrollers, EEPROM, Flash.
- Parts CNC machining and surface finishing.
- Powder painting and anodization.
- Die-casting and aluminum alloy injection.
- Mold making and testing.
- Plastic injection molding.
2D drawings with dimensions for plastic prototyping and injection molding.
- Assembly procedure and packaging drawing for product assembly and labeling.
If your product do not have those documents we can always help design, generate or develop those files for you with reasonable cost.